Information Collection and How It Is Used
2. Your username, JewelersRow user ID, email, business name, nickname, personal name or alias is displayed throughout JewelersRow (and so available to the public) and is connected to all of your JewelersRow activity. Other people can see your items for sale, store, feedback, ratings and associated comments. We may publicly display your full name.
3. JewelersRow collects personal information when you register to use JewelersRow services or to post content on JewelersRow. At registration you are asked for your email address and certain other optional information.
4. If you would like to obtain a Seller account, JewelersRow may ask for your billing address, phone number, and payment information including credit card information.
5. JewelersRow may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is only used in the aggregate.
6. JewelersRow uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in JewelersRow’s user registration databases when you register with JewelersRow. IP addresses may be used for various research purposes.
Service Related Announcements
JewelersRow will send you a welcome/confirmation email when you sign up for JewelersRow services. Receipt of this email is required for using JewelersRow services. JewelersRow will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account by emailing email@example.com from the email address you signed up with.
JewelersRow may periodically email you with administrative messages. JewelersRow will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Your information may be combined with information JewelersRow collects from other companies and used to improve and personalize services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive administrative messages or participate in these programs, simply opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
JewelersRow offers subscriptions to JewelersRow email newsletters. To opt-in, JewelersRow will ask for your email address and the newsletter(s) you wish to receive. This email address will only be used for this feature. You may change your subscription or unsubscribe at anytime by following the instructions contained in the email.
If you no longer wish to receive administrative messages, you may opt-out by emailing email@example.com. Please note that if you do not wish to receive administrative messages from us, those notices will still govern your use of the JewelersRow website and service, and you are responsible for reviewing such notices for changes.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use JewelersRow products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of the JewelersRow service. JewelersRow uses its own, and third parties, such as Google and Teracent's, cookies for a number of purposes, including: Accessing your information when you "sign in"; keeping track of preferences you specify while you are using JewelersRow’s services; displaying the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on JewelersRow, including remarketing to you on other websites; estimating and report JewelersRow total audience size and traffic; and conducting research to improve JewelersRow’s content and services. JewelersRow’s cookies do not collect personal information, and JewelersRow does not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your username or email address is.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Editing and Deleting Account Information
You can change your JewelersRow Account Information (except your username), at any time. JewelersRow may send you certain communications relating to the JewelersRow service, such as service-related announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your JewelersRow account. You can delete your JewelersRow account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in JewelersRow’s records for some period. JewelersRow limits access to personal information about you to employees who JewelersRow believes reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Your JewelersRow Account Information is password-protected. If your personally identifiable information changes you may correct or update it by making the change on Your JewelersRow Page. You may delete or deactivate your account by emailing Customer Support at email@example.com or by postal mail at JewelersRow Customer Care, P.O. Box 164, Folsom, PA 19033 JewelersRow will respond to your request within 10-20 business days.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your JewelersRow account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by signing off once you have finished using a shared computer. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) for registration, JewelersRow encrypts that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). JewelersRow follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once JewelersRow receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while JewelersRow strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, JewelersRow cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on JewelersRow’s Web site, you can email JewelersRow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amended December 6, 2016.